All people living with a mental illness will have opportunities to realise their potential within a supportive community
To provide a safe and welcoming space for people with a mental illness to develop the skills and confidence needed to lead satisfying and purposeful lives in the community.
- We strive for fairness and adherence to ethical principals. We are genuine in all our work practices. We are responsible and accountable for all our actions.
- We aspire to excellence in all our work practices and service deliveries.
- We believe in the potential of all people and are committed to inclusive practices with those with whom we work so they can exercise voice, choice and control over their futures.
- We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our staff, program members and the community.
- Download Kindred Clubhouse’s 2022 Annual Report
- Download Kindred Clubhouse’s 2021 Annual Report
- Download Kindred Clubhouse’s 2020 Annual Report
- Download Kindred Clubhouse’s 2019 Annual Report