Make a positive impact on the local Frankston community with Kindred Clubhouse.
Donate your time and skills to volunteer in mental health with our team and help us to give individuals living with mental illness the support to grow in a safe space.
Kindred Clubhouse aims to provide: meaningful relationships, access to employment opportunities, education opportunities and engender greater social connectedness for people experiencing mental illness.
What volunteer role at Kindred Clubhouse is best suited to your skill set?
Kindred Clubhouse is seeking individuals with experience in the following areas:
- Management of a non-profit, charity or foundation
- Governance and compliance
- Financial management or accounting
- Fundraising and grant writing
- Corporate strategy
- Public relations and media
- Information technology
- Graphic design
- Healthcare: mental health, alcohol and other drugs, nursing, psychology, social work, disability or rehabilitation sector experience and qualifications.
Volunteer positions are open to individuals with additional skills or attributes that could effectively contribute to the growth and sustainability of the Clubhouse.
Kindred Clubhouse welcomes mental health consumers and/or carers to join the Kindred Clubhouse Board.
Apply to volunteer at Kindred Clubhouse:
Please email Kim with the role you are applying for, your CV and cover letter.